Monday 9 February 2009

Day 06 - Saturday 07th February 2009

Measurements and Pictures:

Due to the party in slough and then crashing at my girlfriends Saturday night i have been unable to take either the measurements or pictures today.

Day 06:

This was Day 06 of Dax Moy's Muscle in a Month Challange. Dispite not being able to take pictures or measurements i was however on top of the workout. Deadlifts and Pull-ups? Easy. Arm work? OUCH! I have done more arm work this week than i have in all my life!

Diet wise, well, my friends commended my strength as i didnt touch the buffet Friday night at the party nor did i drink a single drop of alcohol. It nearly killed me! Especially when all my friends were eating a nice fried breakfast. I knew i was strong, but not that strong. I have really impressed myself this week. 6 days with no junk food. Never happened in my life!

Sean Ryan
www.theabsforum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment