Monday 2 February 2009

Day 01 - Monday 2nd February 2009

Measurements:

Chest - (largest circumference) - 40.5"
Shoulders - (Widest point) - 47"
Waist - (Navel NOT trouser size!) - 34"
Hips - (Biggest gluteal protrusion) - 36"
Thigh - (4" from superior border of patela) Right: 18" Left: 18"
Gluteal Fold - Right: 23" Left: 23"
Calf - (largest point of gastroc) Right: 14" Left 14"
Arms - largest point of non-flexed arm - Right: 12" Left 12"
Arms Flexed - Right: 13.5" Left: 13.5"


Pictures:





Not the greatest pictures in the world but this is me looking moody as usual, hopefully that frown will turn into a smile after these 28 days :)



Day 1:

The top secret workout looked hard and my god it was a killer! Im sure everyone has heard of DOMS? Well these DOMS were instant! I am still feeling the aftermath this is 3 hours later!

The hardest part of today is the cravings and headache; My diet usually is rubbish, filled with junk and e-numbers. I generally survive work on numerous cans of coke and Yorkie bars. Today has been so different. I had a salad for the first time...of my life! And fruit, that has never been a part of any meal for me.

Green Tea is something i am going to have to get used to but after 28 days im pretty sure i will be used to snacking on fruit and nuts.

Thats it for today guys, im hungry so off for an apple!

Sean Ryan

www.theabsforum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment