Thursday 5 February 2009

Day 04 - Thrusday 05th February 2009

Measurements:

Chest - (largest circumference) - 41.5"
Shoulders - (Widest point) - 47.5"
Waist - (Navel NOT trouser size!) - 33.5"
Hips - (Biggest gluteal protrusion) - 36"
Thigh - (4" from superior border of patela) Right: 18" Left: 18"
Gluteal Fold - Right: 23" Left: 23"
Calf - (largest point of gastroc) Right: 14" Left 14"
Arms - largest point of non-flexed arm - Right: 12" Left 12"
Arms Flexed - Right: 13.5" Left: 13.5"

Weight: 76.7kg
BF%: 20%

I will tidy all this information up at work tomorrow. I knew that my weight would be significantly different to Day 03 results due to the time it was taken. Same with the BF reading. I need to ensure that i start doing these at the same time eachday to get accurate results.

Still no change in my legs but the change in my chest and shoulder is still there. So much for human error!!!

Picures:



Day 04:
My arms feel HUUUUGE! I have never worked my biceps or triceps this hard, ever. No growth in them just yet but my oh my i can feel it coming! My legs are also very sore from a lot of hamstring work.

Short but hard session today, looking forward to tomorrows hell.

Sean Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment