Sunday 1 February 2009

Dax Moy's Muscle in a Month Challenge

You never know what to expect when you log online to check the various forums that you make a habit of visiting daily. Whether it is a new article on T-nation, another interesting query on www.theabsforum.com, or more incrediable tips from Dax Moy.

But i never expected this!

A new discussion highlighted that Dax Moy needed some guinea pigs for his new program 'Muscle in a Month'. 28 days of exercise and nutrition by the book, no breaks, no rest, no excuses, and no days off.

Obviously i signed up straight away along with other Personal Trainers from accross the UK.

The next 28 days will involve daily photo updates and measurements which in itself will be hard to keep up with. The hardest part however will be following the Elimination Diet to the letter! This means no caffine or junk food - two things i tend to rely a lot on to get me through the working day!

So what am i trying to achieve through this? My goal is to add 10lbs of muscle to my frame. A lot of people will call me out on this saying it is impossible - we will see. I believe in myself so to me the sky is the limit!

When is the start date? As soon as i have prepared for the Elimination Diet i will kick off my 28 days of MIM.

The workouts are Top Secret so i will not be posting them however you can follow my 28 day journey here.

Follow me on this journey and i will see you all the other side!

Sean Ryan
www.theabsforum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment