Tuesday 3 February 2009

Day 02 - Tuesday 3rd February 2009

Measurements:



Im shocked by that BF% reading. Ok it was done on one of those handheld devices but 20.2%? Since when? I suppose it will be a good benchmark. Looks like i have more fat to loose than i thought!!!

Pictures:










Day 02 -

After being a competitive swimmer for 10 years I know my shoulders and triceps can take a beating in training and rarely become sore or give me any grief what-so-ever....however this is Day 02 of Muscle in a Month and aready both are screaming at me!

Intense....really intense!

It has been ages since i have done direct arm work, but there is was staring at me in the face. Day 02 hurt, badly. The scary thing is i have already seen what is in store for Day 03 and it makes today look like nothing!

Nightmares tonight i think!

Diet has been easier and more painful today; The constant headache was bothering me all day and it doesn't help when collegues tease and tempt you throughout the day. I suppose what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...right? If that is the case then i must be very strong! I am still not use to snacking on fruit and nuts - they just dont seem to fill me up like the old Yorkie bars used to, then then it is only the second day.

Until tomorrow,

Sean Ryan

http://www.theabsforum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment